background

Thursday 14 July 2011

Crafty Individuals wooden tray


I have had this little wooden tray from Crafty Individuals for ages. I decorated it when I first bought it and hated it so I stripped it back and had another go and now I quite like it. I painted the frame with pink paint and mounted it on some mount board covered in gold card for a border and then some fancy Crafty Individuals paper. Each box has one of those mini tags in again which I have decorated using various bits and pieces and finally topped it off with a fleur de lis also from Crafty Individuals.
I reckon this counts as Bright and Beautiful so I thought I'd enter it in to the Crafty Individuals August Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the wooden tray and swirly thingy - and very pretty colours. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project, the mini tags are so dinky and I love the pinks and greens you've used! X

    ReplyDelete