background

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Patchwork cards

Finally up to date, well almost, with my photo's. My theme for January is patchwork, all different patchwork cards. I spotted them in another mag but as usual altered the designs slightly. It's a good way of using all my scraps of papers and just using some different shaped punches. I'm really sad that my little group at Marton won't be meeting up again. I'm hoping we can still get together at another venue. I'm looking into some possibilities so will see whether there's any interest. Lots of things are changing work wise and heading for the unknown is scary but may also be exciting too. I know that God has a plan for me so it'll all be OK in the long run. Also enrolled for a Collage course at the Art College today. I'm really looking forward to that. Who knows what exciting creations I'll be producing- I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment