background

Sunday 18 January 2015

Sewing Kit

I was caught out at Christmas when the girls at work all started swapping pressy's, nothing too expensive, just a token little gift. Not expecting this I had to dash out last minute to buy some presents that weren't going to break the bank, which were OK but I was alittle disappointed with ny purchases. Had I been prepared I could have made something. I always like getting a home-made card or gift cos it takes abit of thought and effort so I have decided to be much better prepared this year and have lots of little homemade gifts at the ready in case of emergencies. This week I have made three little sewing kits, a needle case and pin cushion and I found these lovely tin sewing sets for £1.50 from dotcomgiftshop in the sale!
I even bought some nice red party bags to put them in.
With al ittle bit of ribbon and a doily, I think they have turned out alright. 


No comments:

Post a Comment